Deeper Still Reflections!

“Am I gaining approval with God? Am I experiencing rest of faith – by uniting the word of God with faith for each situation. God is Able. Spend more time turning to God, than the problem. Be still and know you are not God. Love with knowledge and insight. We can have divine revelation in our human encounters.” –Sandy Mayer

“Keep growing. You need to have a good foundation. Listen to what God is telling you.”
–Rhonda Ellis

“This was the first conference like this that I have attended. I loved it! I too am still digesting everything that was presented - it was a lot. Priscilla's message really resonated with me the most. I needed the reminder that all of my little things are enough to take to God in prayer. I am often guilty of trying not to be "selfish" in my prayers when others have much bigger problems. Her comment to ask for what we need in prayer, or more, if that is what God wants to do, sunk in deep with me. Such a seemingly simple concept that I have missed out on. I'm praying a little different these days thanks to her!” –Linda Meyn

“God used the conference to confirm some things in my life that He is teaching me. The speakers gave a refreshing view of God’s ability to go “beyond the beyond,” the importance of not ignoring or underestimating our “spiritual gut,” and to fix on our eyes on Jesus as we seek to hear Him and find peace in our relationship with him. As I’ve faced the trials of this week, my mind has become flooded with scripture and words spoken at the conference – it was NOT by chance that I sat in that arena this past weekend!” -Melissa Walker

“I felt that the message I got from the Deeper Still is the same message that Pastor Hal was trying to get across.That is that no matter the circumstance to stay in the word and keep giving God all the praise and glory. Sometimes that is the hardest thing to do, but if you do then he will carry you through the storm.”
–Angela Taylor

No comments: