Women's Home Teams start this Week!


Hello CATB ladies,

I'm excited to be leading a 'ladies only' Home Team in my home starting this Thursday night @ 7pm.

For the next 4 weeks, we will be exploring some basic truths in taking the next steps to becoming a woman of greater faith.  If you are a new believer, new to Bible study, new to CATB, or just want to connect with other woman for support and encouragement, please join us. Please bring a Bible and notepad.

Email me to sign up and receive directions to my house! 



Michele Laccabue







Hi Ladies, 
I'm leading a women's home team for the next 4 weeks, using a video curriculum by Andy Stanley called Judgment Call. We'll talk about how to discern when to speak up in our friends' lives and how we can help those in difficult or tempting situations. We'll be challenged to greater accountability and support in our Christian friendships. 

We're meeting on Thursday nights at 6:30 p.m. Please email me for directions and to sign up.

Sandy Mayer







No comments: