Guest Devotional - Claudia Lisotta

Sometimes I feel lost.

I used to feel like there was no place I could go to escape from my problems. Most of the time I tried to find answers to my own questions but it seemed like there were no answers to relieve my mind and make the worry go away!

Oh well, that was the way I used to deal with my problems.

Now I know that no matter what comes my way and no matter the problem, God will be there to help and guide me through it all! Don’t get me wrong-- I have a lot on my plate right now! From dealing with immigration situations, to making decisions about my career and my husband Tony’s career down to everyday frustrations. But in the middle of all I find that I have peace of mind, strength and faith. I couldn’t be any more blessed to have the life I have-- my husband, my friends, my dogs, a job, and the most important one…. God, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Our problems may seem overwhelming, but God’s power is stronger than any obstacle we may face!

“I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?” - Jeremiah 32:27

No comments: