Resources for Healing

Today at church I shared a bit about my healing journey, which can't be done alone. Mary DeMuth and Dan Allender are two authors/speakers whose work on healing has had a big impact in my life. Their resources are below. More resources and posts on this topic will be coming this week, so please check back. If you have any questions, you can email them to catbladies@churchatthebay.com.  I'm praying for you, friends!

~April McCullohs




Get Past the Past, an audio healing retreat by Mary DeMuth
This was a great resource to download and listen to on my ipod. I'd also recommend getting a friend to listen to the sessions with you, and then talking about each session as you go through them.




http://www.marydemuth.com/category/healing/
This is a page on Mary DeMuth's blog dedicated just to the topic of healing. Good stuff.




The Wounded Heart by Dan Allender
This book is the classic Christian resource for anyone wanting to move forward from their past wounds. 


http://thepathlesschosen.com/
Dan Allender has other books and resources, dealing with a diversity of topics, that you can find on his blog.  

No comments: